Welcome

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The wait is over! Handmade Craft Market - Sun 19th Feb 2012!!!

Things are heating up in houses across the Central Coast (&beyond) tonight as last minute preparations for tomorrows market get underway.  I can imagine buttons being attached, garments being ironed, swing tags being written, stock being counted & cars being packed.

Yes, tonight is a huge night in the majority of stallholders homes. Unless of course, they're a tad more organised than myself!  I get to about now & realise I have all of the above to do, plus I've forgotten to go to the bank for a cash float! 

(stock ready to go: clockwise from top left - Best Dressed Cookies; Rachelle Rachelle; Little Tee Tee; Just Like Katie)

Regardless of the last minute dramas, each & every one of us is looking forward to a great day of trading tomorrow.  Come & say hi.  We love to meet our customers face-to-face & have a natter.

Don't forget that the venue has changed & we'll be here:

Bridgecoast Stadium, Duffys Road, Terrigal between 10am & 3pm.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the craft market will still be open. I'm wondering if there are crafts such as personalised stubby holders, customised bags that are sold in the craft market. I'd be glad to find one coz I'll surely buy it.

    ReplyDelete