Welcome

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

In the Spotlight - Frankenstein's Fabrics

As the market draws ever closer and the stallholders finish items and start to pack boxes and tubs...

I'm Marni from Frankenstein's Fabrics. I started my shop to bring patchwork and quilting supplies to the Central Coast. I stock fabrics, notions, kits and haberdashery along with providing a quilting service. I also have gift vouchers for when you need to give someone a crafty gift but are unsure of what they would want. I run classes in an assortment of styles, techniques and projects including "The Help Class" which allows you to bring along your own project and pick my brain for guidance. You can order a custom quilt from me - a good way to purchase a quilt that is 'you'.

There are lots of different things going on at the shop all the time so if you are interested stay in touch and discover something new, remember something old and best of all make friends.

Come and see me at the Handmade Craft Market this Easter long weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment